Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer Fun

Wow! Where has this summer gone? 
Anyways, here's a little update on what we've been doing all summer long.

We got a couple of wave-runners to enjoy while we live on the river, especially because it will probably never happen again.



Jesse & I ran another 5k (the Joint Jaunt in Pocatello) and totally trashed our previous record from the Dam 5k. We ran it in 32 minutes! Go us!

And we went to the last (tear) Harper Family Reunion.
I have so many fond memories from reunion and I'm sad that we won't be able to go back. And even if we do it won't be the same. I'll always remember hiking down to the creek, staying up late with Vanessa, Amanda, and Tenille playing truth or dare, late night games in the lodge, the races Saturday morning, and of course singing I Love the Mountains and Columbia the Gem of the Ocean.





And then we had Jesse's (26th) Birthday. 
I made him the most awesomest cake with a 4-wheeler that looked like it was off roading somewhere. 
It almost went up in flames with all those candles on in though!



 We've been having so much fun this summer and I'm kind of sad to see it coming to an end, but I'm super excited for fall! Well, we did take ourselves a little vacation, but there are like a hundred pictures so prepare yourself and I'll make another post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment